Speech – Balanced Physician
The Balanced Physician: Combining Patient Care, Profitability and Personal Fulfillment
- Is health care provider stress and burnout a concern for you?
- Do many health care providers leave your organization prematurely?
- Are you looking for a non-clinical presentation that provides practical tips on topics such as stress control, interpersonal skills, and balance?
What makes a physician highly successful and well-liked by patients, administrators and their staff?
Quite simply, it is a combination of their expertise and knowledge in medicine, the way how they relate to patients, colleagues, administrators, and the way how they manage their emotions, time, resources, behavior and life.
The Balanced Physician presentation is a practical presentation that emphasizes an equilibrium of interpersonal skills, self-management skills, and clinical skills.
The Balanced Physician is about:
- Addressing and voicing the non-clinical challenges that physicians face every day
- A structured approach to maximize team performance, personal performance and personal fulfillment
- The connection between self-care and patient care, personal growth and practice growth
- Understanding the “other side” of patient care
- Transferring the importance of investing in teamwork and team performance
Add this presentation to your program if…
- As a meeting planner, you want to add a practical and personal-oriented program to a long CME conference day
- You are planning a retreat or staff meeting for your practice / organization
- Physican retention, staff turnover, burnout and major conflicts are problems in your organization
Top 3 Takeaways / Learning Points:
- Learn the 5 reasons why healthcare gets more challenging every year and how you can lessen the impact on you
- Discover practical ways to “streamline” life and make room for priorities
- Learn the key tool to improve team performance
Who should attend? Physicians, physician assistants and clinical staff who
- feel stress and overwhelm on a daily basis
- are dissatisfied and frustrated about certain parts of their work / life
- are ready to explore new ways to maximize performance and personal fulfillment
- need an upbeat and practical presentation after or in between a long conference day
Please Note: This description is just a guide. It will help you find information for your convention brochure. No program is exactly the same; it is designed for your situation. Whether you choose a keynote, workshop, seminar, or breakout the length and format will be varied to suit your needs.